1001 Nights: An infusion of ancient storytelling, music, & movement. Join our tribe!
1001 Nights; Night 2 is a celebration of Middle-Eastern music, storytelling, healing, and movement.
An intimate space that allows for deep and authentic connections and for you to be you.
An infusion of music and movement to nourish your soul.
JOIN US FOR A MAGICAL JOURNEY:
-Sound healing featuring ancient Eastern and Middle-Eastern live instruments.
- Healing Arts to open the heart and release all the stories we are holding onto.
-1001 NIghts Story and Karagöz puppet show accompanied with live Oud.
Karagöz puppetry, a UNESCO designated intangible cultural heritage, is an ancient shamanistic shadow puppet theater, used to make social and political commentary using bawdy, satirical humor -- a form of rebellion and mysticism.
- Tea and Coffee Lounge featuring Middle-Eastern coffee cup reading
-Biotune Lounge incorporating healing arts, massage, and energy work.
- Live Instruments performances infused with Electronic music.
- DJ set infused with live instrumentation to dance the night away
TICKETS: This event will sell out and recommend that you get your tickets early.
PARKING: There is limited street parking and we recommend Uber and Ride Share.
DRESS CODE: Gold & White Middle-Eastern Garments. Dresses/Moroccan/Middle Eastern Wear all acceptable. Scroll Images above for inspiration. Casual street wear is not accepted.
**The venue has costume rentals available for rent on-premise. Vendors will also be selling garments if you need one.
K Á R Y Y N-Armenian singer/songwriter
Jivan Gasparyan, Jr. - Duduk
Ayhan Hulagu- Karagöz puppeteer
Ani Carla Kalafian-Reiki and Pranic Coffee Cup Reader
Sona Tatoyan- Storyteller
FOOD & DRINK:
-Esso Mediterranean Bistro providing authentic Middle-Eastern cuisine
-Biotune Rejuvenation Station
- Massage and Energy Work
21 and Above
NO REFUNDS OFFERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE
- MUST adhere to Dress Code
- NO Refunds
- Doors will close at the beginning of the 1001 Nights storytelling and Karagöz puppet show, so please arrive on time